Join our Youth Action Group – 2023
We are recruiting young people to join our current Youth Action Group. Enter before 31 March 2023.
The Youth Action Group brings together a team of like-minded young people aged 11-18 who will help shape the future development of our current anti-bullying campaign.
What will the new Youth Action Group do?
Over several online sessions with the respectme team, the Youth Action Group will work as anti-bullying ambassadors throughout the current 2022-2024 campaign, working across two main campaign phases:
- Post-Anti-Bullying Week 2022: Evaluation and development for Year 2 (April 2023 – June/July 2023)
- Post Anti-Bullying Week 2023: (December 2023 – January 2024)
What will you gain as a Youth Action Group Community Ambassador?
- Practical skills and experience in creating a new digital campaign from the ground up, including its planning and execution
- Opportunity to make a positive and lasting difference to the experiences of young people in your local area and across Scotland
- Networking with like-minded young people and the national respectme team
- Increased confidence and leadership skills
Who are we looking for?
- Young people aged 11-18
- From a variety of locations and backgrounds from across Scotland
- Willing to talk about the reality of bullying from your own perspective
- Experience of bullying welcome, but not essential, nor is it essential to share details of your own experiences
- Able to listen to others and engage in thought-provoking online discussions
- Happy to think creatively about new approaches to anti-bullying work
- Committed to continuing to work as Youth Action Group Community Ambassadors throughout 2022-2024
Join us now
Interested in joining respectme as a Youth Action Group member in 2023? Read our role description below and submit your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st March 2023.
Youth Action Group: ROLE DESCRIPTON
Youth Action Group: APPLICATION FORM