Our eLearning modules are designed for everyone working with, or caring for children and young people who would like to take their learning to the next level. We can also support organisations to provide our eLearning training to large staff groups.
By gaining the knowledge and confidence to respond effectively to children and young people affected by bullying, you’ll be helping to ensure that all children and young people receive a high quality response in line with the latest Scottish Government guidance.
Learn at your own pace, at home, or from your workplace. If you have attended our anti-bullying training and webinars in the past, our new modules offer an opportunity to refresh your knowledge as well as explore new interactive content and outcomes.
Individual learners start your anti-bullying journey today by registering for our new eLearning modules for FREE.
Do you want to learn as a group offering a convenient way to co-ordinate your anti-bullying training delivery across your organisation? Get in touch direct with our training team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key features and benefits
- Two (2 hour) modules of FREE anti-bullying online training content in line with Scottish Government Guidance ‘Respect for All: The National Approach to Anti-Bullying for Scotland’s Children and Young People’
- Contributions from leading experts across mental health and children’s rights
- Access to practical resources to enhance your anti-bullying practice
- respectme certificate on completion of both modules
- Become an important part of Scotland’s anti-bullying movement
Module 1 (2 hours of learning) will support you to:
- Identify why addressing bullying is essential
- Describe what bullying is
- Recognise types of bullying behaviour
- Recognise the role of prejudice in bullying
- Understand how promoting positive relationships is essential to preventing bullying
Module 2 (2 hours of learning) will support you to:
- Apply a children’s rights-based approach to supporting children affected by bullying
- Identify unhelpful personal attitudes and responses to bullying
- Develop your understanding and ability to use approaches that support children and young people’s wellbeing when affected by bullying
- Recognise solution focused approaches to addressing bullying
- Understand the important role of policy and procedures when responding to bullying
- Register for your new anti-bullying eLearning account at REGISTER NOW
- Your new eLearning journey is now active
- Login to the eLearning homepage at LOGIN HOMEPAGE
- Tip: Make sure you note down your login details for future visits and bookmark the learning platform web address